The enterprise was founded in 1954 in Bremen by Fritz Herpel.
After small beginnings the current property was already acquired in 1958 in the industrial area Steindamm. Now after rebuilding and extension a wide choice of machines is ready on about 1000sqm.
The crane capacity amounts to 12to., so that bigger objects can be moved. The service and repair area encloses the whole machine park to make spare parts.
Also service is explained in current CNC controls.